- Disposable Coveralls: Non-woven fabric coveralls are intended to provide health care staff and patients with suitable protection.
- Protective Overalls: Elastic waist and cuffs for a snug fit. Offer reliable protection from hazardous particles.
- One-Piece Design with Attached Hood and Elastic Cuff: Each coverall has front zip closure which makes it easy to put a coverall on and take it off. Comfortable loose fit does not hamper movements.
- Reliable Quality Control: It covers your body and clothing, creating a physical barrier to hazardous liquids (splashes) and dry particles (like dust and dirt).
- Disposable Design: Disposable coveralls provide cost-efficient and avoid the risks of contamination. Discard them into a closed bin and wash your hands properly. Do not try to use them again.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.